Ngā mihi ki a koutou te hunga e whakapau kaha ana ki te whakapakari i ō koutou mōhiotanga ki te hauora Māori hei aha? Hei whakapai i te ora o te iwi.
Opportunities exist for postgraduate study in the following programmes:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Doctor of Health Science (DHSc)
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
- Master of Health Science (MHSc)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health Science (PDipHSc)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Health (PGDipPH)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Health Science (PGCertHSc)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Public Health (PGCerPH)
Scholarships are also available for students in these programmes.
Three Hauora Māori papers are offered as weekend block courses.They are:
- MAOH801 Te Rangahau Hauora Māori – Māori Health Research (15 points)*
- MAOH802 Taunga a Mahi Hauora Māori – Māori Health Care Practice (30 points)
- MAOH803 Effective Supervision in Māori Health (15 points)*
These three papers can be taken as part of a Postgraduate Certificate in Health Sciences (Māori Health) or as papers contributing to the above Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma and Masters degrees.
Please note the two papers with a * are offered on alternate years.
Students wishing to complete only one Māori health paper may enrol in a Certificate of Proficiency, provided the necessary entry criteria are met.
Dr Isaac Warbrick
09 921 9999 ext 7591